Jet Ski Course
Personal Watercraft / Jet Ski Training Course in North Wales
The personal watercraft course is a one day course available from the age of 12 years, which gives the RYA Certificate of Competence for Personal Watercraft. After a short theory session, the rest of the day is spent on the water covering aspects such as fast speed manoeuvring, anchoring, towing, coming alongside pontoons and safety.
Why should you take the course?
- Entry level course for Jet Ski's & Personal Water Craft
- Use your own Jet Ski or use ours for FREE
- It's a great refresher course
- It's a requirement to use your ski at most locations in the UK
What will you learn?
During the day you will learn the following skills:
- Launch & Recovery
- Weather considerations
- Understanding tides
- Rules of the road (IRPCS)
- Ski Maintenance
- Slow & high speed manoeuvres
- Man overboard techniques
What is the cost?
The course runs for 1 day and will cost £160 per person. Unlike other training centres we do not charge you if you wish to use our Sea-Doo Jet Ski to take the course.
Course Requirements & Outcomes
What do I need to bring?
Additional Information & Accommodation
Image supplied by Sea-Doo Jet Skis